2022 Regional Transportation Improvement Program Adopted
December 6, 2021 - MCOG's board adopted the 2022 RTIP by resolution after a public hearing, based on the recommendations of its Technical Advisory Committee and staff.
New programming goes to these projects:
- $138,000 to North State Street Intersection/Interchange Improvement - Ukiah (Right of Way)
- $209,000 to Planning, Programming & Monitoring (MCOG)
- Total of $347,000 of new programming
Additional COVID Relief STIP funds allocated go to:
- $600,000 to Ackerman Creek Bridge Replacement - County (Construction)
- $233,000 to Ukiah Downtown Streetscape, Phase II (Construction)
- $162,000 to 2022 Streets Project - Fort Bragg (Construction)
- $59,000 to Planning, Programming & Monitoring (MCOG)
- Total of $1,054,000 of COVID Relief STIP programming
Project phases are spread over fiscal years 2022/23 through 2026/27.
The document was submitted to the State as required for funding in the State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP). View or download the RTIP:MCOG 2022 RTIP-Final adopted(web).pdf