2020 Regional Transportation Improvement Program Adopted
December 2, 2019 - MCOG's board adopted the 2020 RTIP by resolution after a public hearing, based on the recommendations of its Technical Advisory Committee and staff.
New programming goes to these projects:
- $232,000 to North State Street Intersection/Interchange Improvement (Ukiah)
- $900.000 to Gualala Downtown Streetscape
- $703,000 to Roundabout at Low Gap and North Bush (Ukiah)
- $235,000 to Planning, Programming & Monitoring (MCOG)
- Total of $2,070,000 of new programming
Prior commitments carried forward are:
- $1,602,000 to North State Street Intersection & Interchange Improvements (Construction)
- Up to $3,050,000 to Gualala Downtown Streetscape (Construction)
Project phases are spread over fiscal years 2020/21 through 2024/25.
The document was submitted to the State as required for funding in the State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP). View or download the RTIP:MCOG 2020 RTIP-Final adopted.pdf