This will be MCOG's first post-pandemic in-person meeting, in a new format based at the Board of Supervisors' chambers with satellite locations at City Halls. The public is invited to join from any of these locations or by Zoom teleconference, or watch the live stream or the recording on YouTube.
Agenda highlights include:
- An interim report presentation of Mobility Solutions for Rural Communities of Inland Mendocino County for discussion;
- Executive Committee recommendations on staffing contract extensions and FY 2023/24 Draft Budget;
- An MCOG orientation for new and continuing board members;
- A look ahead to the 2024 State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) with a review of MCOG's policies for the regional program; and
- A milestone report of Caltrans District 1 projects.
We look forward to this refreshing change and participation by all interested.