The May 3 packet is now available, with a full agenda.
- The Coordinated Public Transit - Human Services Transportation Plan is ready for adoption in a public hearing, after months of stakeholder input.
- Standing in for the Council's customary on-location tour/mobile workshop will be a presentation from City of Ukiah on their current transportation projects, now with aerial drone views.
- The annual budget workshop will guide us visually through the sea of numbers to understand what it all means for decision makers and local communities.
- The Technical Advisory Committee brings recommendations for the latest federal relief funds.
- CalSTA's draft Climate Action Plan for Transportation Infrastructure (CAPTI) is on a fast track for review and comment before adoption in July.
- On Consent Calendar, the fiscal audit is provided for transparency and accountability.
- In Reports, the survey is still open for the 2022 Regional Transportation Plan update--we invite everyone to follow the link from our home page or the RTP page.
Thanks to all for your interest and attention!